No School


Oh was Callistas happy today.  They let the children out of school.  Todd and I are still trying to figure out why but, Callista does not care.  She was not very happy when I told her I had some extra chores for her to do.  She was good about it and did not complain.  She got to go to Wal-Mart with me.  I think shopping will make any 16 year old young lady happy.  We picked out some fabric to make some more pillow slip dresses to sell.  She is so good at picking out fabric.  She has an eye for colors.  We had to get some things for our Sunday School class as well and she had fun helping me finish getting my lession plans ready for Sunday.  Calli likes to color for me and there is a lot of that to do.  So we had a great girls day as she has called it since she was little. 
Todd has got to work tomorrow so I have a lot of sewing I have got to get done and Callista is a great help with that.  Can't wait to spend another day with her.  She just takes to many eating breaks....and if you know my daughter you know she can put away some food but never gain one ounce.  That is one of the many things she did not take after me.  Thank you Lord. 

We are so blessed.  God blessed us so much in 2009 and I am so looking forward to 2010 to see what He has in store for us.  Just not sure if I am ready for 2011.  Callista will graduate high school that year and I am not ready to let my baby go.  This is her 1 year old picture.  One of my favorites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

A Blessed Family ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)