What a blessing.


The children helped us put up a Nativity scene and could not wait to put up the Baby Jesus.  They are so precious.  Then we dressed up like sheppards and had a great time with that.  I took a baby and wrapped Him in a cloth.  They loved taking turnes holding the Baby Jesus and telling Him that they loved Him.  I just wish that everyone could have been there to see these little 2 year olds hold that baby doll and look in its face and tell Baby Jesus that they love him.  We have been so blessed to have learned so much from this wonderful group of 2 year old. 
I am so thankful that God puts you out of your box sometimes.  When God tells you to do something that you are not sure about...well just do it.  He has a wonderful plan for you.  I remember the first Sunday (I don't know who was whom..Todd would laugh at me and say not that is not her/his name..I was crazy) and how they were in need of structure so much and if you know me you know that I am all about structure.  I am thinking what can I do for 2 year olds.  But God already knew not what I could do for them but, what they could teach me.  I am so blessed every Sunday morning to walk in the room and have them all look at you for God's word.  I love each one of them and am thankful for such wonderful parents that teach them throughout the week about God.  I know one day they will not remember Mr. Todd and Miss. Terri but, that will be ok because we will remember all the wonderful lesions they have taught us.
We have one that already knows the story before I get to tell it.  Oh what God has in store for him.  I can see a little glimps into there future and what kind of Godly adults they will be.  It is funny how even at age 2 you can see God in there little hearts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

A Blessed Family ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)