What to cook?


What do you cook for the best cook in the world.  Mother is coming to our home for Christmas.  I love it.  She is 89 years old and this will be her 4th year to spend Christmas with us.  I think one of my younger sisters will be here as well.  Mother says not to make a fuss but, you know me I want it to be just right.  I am just so happy to have another year with her.  She has been the best mother and has taught me alot in my life.  I am a lucky daughter.  I thank God for a wonderful adoped mother.
You know when we are younger we say that I will not do or be like our mothers.  Well I hate is bust your bubble but....you will do it.  I find myself more and more like her everyday.  I will never even begin to be 1/2 the mother to the 4 little girls that she took and raised as her own.  We could not have had a better mother.  I love you with all my heart.  God will bless you for all you have done mother.

My wonderful Mother.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

A Blessed Family ♣ ♣ ♣ Mamanunes Templates ♣ ♣ ♣ Inspiração: Templates Ipietoon
Ilustração: Gatinhos - tubes by Jazzel (Site desativado)